Although many people may think that there aren’t a lot of options when it comes to diet recipes to lose belly fat.
The truth is that there are plenty of delicious breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for people who want to lose belly fat.
Everything on our list is low in carbohydrates, high in protein and fiber, and packed with nutrients.
What’s important when it comes to choosing foods to lose belly fat is that you pick foods that you like which will make losing belly fat that much easier for you because you’ll enjoy every meal.
It’s also important to pick foods that have the right balance of nutrients and that will keep you feeling full to reduce your appetite so you don’t end up eating too much at the next meal.
But Don’t forget to train your body to get better abs slim.
Contents & Quick Navigation
- Breakfast Diet Recipes to Lose Belly Fat
- Lunch Diet Recipes to Lose Belly Fat
- Dinner Diet Recipes to Lose Belly Fat
- You may like these articles
Breakfast Diet Recipes to Lose Belly Fat
You’ve likely heard it said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That’s true for a few reasons.
First of all, because it’s the first meal, it sets the tone for the rest of the day.
If you “cheat” during breakfast for diet recipes, then you’re more likely to make bad choices during lunch and dinner.
It’s also important to give you what you need to make it to lunch without getting too hungry.
Here are a couple breakfast diet recipes to lose belly fat:
#1 Smoked Salmon Toast
- 1 slice of whole-wheat bread or another low-carb alternative
- 1 ½ tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 ounces of smoked salmon
- 1 slice red onion
- 1 tablespoon of chives
- Toast the bread or prepare your bread substitute.
- Spread the cream cheese onto the bread.
- Add the salmon, onion, and chives.
#2 Greens and Egg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (could also use canola or coconut oil)
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Put a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add about half of the olive oil.
- Sauté the spinach and mushrooms, then set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil.
- Add the egg, and cook sunny-side up or however you prefer your eggs.
- Put cooked egg on plate with spinach and mushrooms.
- Drizzle Sriracha sauce over the egg (optional).
Lunch Diet Recipes to Lose Belly Fat
Lunch can be hard to cook for, especially if you’re taking it to work with you and are limited on time.
However, eating healthy for lunch is important to make sure that you’re keeping up with your diet plan to lose belly fat and getting everything you need to be able to finish out your day strong.
Fortunately, there are a number of fast and easy lunch recipes that you can use to lose belly fat.
Here are some easy lunch diet recipes that will help you lose belly fat:
#1 Roast Beef and Avocado Sandwich
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread or another low-carb alternative
- 1¼ ounces of lean roast beef slices
- 2 large tomato slices
- ¼ of a ripe avocado
- 1/8 cup baby arugula lettuce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Use a fork to mash the avocado.
- Spread the avocado on the bread or bread substitute.
- Add the other ingredients.
- If desired, you can grill this sandwich with a small amount of olive oil.
#2 Spicy Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 10 chopped and pitted green olives
- 10 chopped and pitted black olives
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1¼ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pinch red-pepper flakes
- 4 ounces sliced turkey (low-sodium)
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves
- Prepare the lettuce by placing one leaf inside of another to have two wraps ready.
- Mix together the green olives, black olives, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and red-pepper flakes.
- Add 2 ounces of turkey and ½ of the olive mixture to each lettuce wrap.
#3 Cheese and Spinach Salad Bowl
- ¾ cup goat cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- ¼ cup toasted almond flakes (or sunflower seeds)
- 2 sliced or chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Grate all of the goat cheese onto the paper, then arrange in a circular shape.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden (not brown).
- Allow to cool for a minute. Then, lay the baked cheese over an overturned 6- to 8-inch bowl and allow it to cool around the shape of the bowl for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, almond flakes, and strawberries to a bowl and toss with the vinaigrette.
- Add the salad mixture to the cooled cheese bowl.
Dinner Diet Recipes to Lose Belly Fat
Whether you’re just cooking for yourself or for your whole family, you’ll love this dinner recipes that will help you lose belly fat.
Eating a good filling dinner is important for making sure that you don’t feel hungry later in the evening and start looking for unhealthy snacks to fill up on.
There are a number of foods that can help you lose belly fat, but we’ve just included a few to give you some ideas.
Here are some dinner diet recipes to lose belly fat:
#1 Italian Sausage with Veggies
- 2 large carrots
- 2 red potatoes
- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- 2 red peppers
- 1 head of broccoli
- 16 ounces of Italian sausage (turkey or chicken)
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you’d like to make clean-up easier, line a large sheet pan with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Peel the carrots. Slice them into very thin slices.
- Dice the potatoes into small pieces.
- Cut the zucchini into thick slices.
- Chop the broccoli coarsely.
- Chop the peppers into medium-sized pieces.
- Cut the sausage into thick slices.
- Spread all of the vegetables and sausage pieces evenly onto the pan.
- Mix all of the seasonings together with the olive oil.
- Pour the oil and seasoning mixture over the vegetables and sausage, tossing to coat.
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 35 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. About halfway through, remove to toss.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley (optional).
#2 Parmesan Spaghetti Squash
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 – 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup of low-sodium chicken stock
- ½ cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 – 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- Prepare the spaghetti squash by removing both ends then cutting it in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds with a spoon then place flesh-down in a microwave-safe dish with about an inch of water.
- Cook the squash in the microwave for 12 – 15 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
- Meanwhile, add the butter and olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken stock to the skillet.
- Turn up the heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Use a fork to separate and fluff up the spaghetti squash. Discard the skins.
- Add the squash to the skillet and allow it to cook for several minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and sour cream, stirring until they are both completely melted.
- Continue to cook on high heat for another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Garnish with parsley and additional Parmesan cheese (optional).
#3 Low-Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated fontina cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups pizza sauce
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. If using a pizza stone, place inside.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets then add to a food processor.
- Pulse until only crumbs remain.
- Put cauliflower crumbs in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, wrap cauliflower in a towel and squeeze to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Add the parmesan cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, seasonings, and eggs to the cauliflower.
- Mix together until a dough is formed.
- Place the mixture on a parchment-paper lined pan or parchment paper (to be transferred to the pizza stone when ready). Use your hands to press the dough into a circle until it’s all about ¼-inch thick.
- Bake the crust for 10 – 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove crust from the oven.
- Top crust with pizza sauce, the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and the toppings of your choice.
- Return pizza to the oven for an additional 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
You may like these articles
While exercise can help you lose belly fat, there’s only so much it can do for you if you’re still